Sunday, May 10, 2009

File 368 continued even more!

Continued from Tiny Bond investigation file #368- The case of the ghost.

I decided to look closer at the crime scene, since when the ghost saw me run away, he didn't chase after me. After thinking about this, I realized that the ghost must not be able to move away from that spot. It didn't take me long to see a air vent under a thin layer of sand. I bent down to take a closer look, was it my imagination, or did I smell something familiar? Maybe a Hot-- my train of thought was broken when I saw a face poke out from the surf shack. I would remember him anywhere, it was Yowi, the surf shack's food cheif. You could smell the food on him, popcorn, burgers, and hot dog scents wafted toward me. "Is it gone?" he asked. It took me one second to figure out what he was talking about. "Yes, Yoki, the ghost is gone." I replied, although I thought his question was very supiscious. Yoki crawled out from his hiding place under the shack. Strangley, the shack had no burn marks on it. "Where were you when the ghost appeared?" I asked Yoki. " I was counting the hot dogs when I saw it." he replied, "and then he shot some fireballs at me. Luckily, all of them missed and hit my shack. "Thanks for helping, you can go back to the forest now," I said.
I knew his was lying when he said that the fireballs missed and hit his shack. On closer inspection, there were no burn marks in the shack, nor on the outside. I had found another suspect. The question was, who was it? Jack or Yoki? Then I remembered the smell. I went back over to the air vent near the ghost costume, and of course, the smell of Hot Dogs filled my nostrills. I opened up the air vent, inside were 2 Hot Dogs. Then I noticed Jack quivering beside me, and I think I had figured out the case. "You go back to the forest," I told Jack, "I need to make a private phone call." Jack looked nervous, but didnt object. He headed of towards the forest where all the other penguins were gathered.
I went into the surf shack and opened my V77 phone and called SA Pringle. "I need you to watch when this ghost comes," I said, "you have to watch from a rock on the left of the cove water, so that no one will see you. you should see somone come from a trap door over near the ghost costume, and somone else sneak behind." "Got it sir" he replied, and I hung up. Next I called up Agent Frostbite. "Go to the cove, and when you see my signal, you tackle the ghost."
"TACKLE THE GHOST?!?!" he cried, "ILL GO RIGHT THROUGH HIM!"
"NO you won't," I replied, "you'll see."
"K, Bond," he finnaly answered, "I'll see you there"
I waited behind the rock that Bond told me about, with my raptor in one hand. I wasn't about to get de-promoted to just a Agent, because I had just become a Secret Agent. Then I saw a trap door open, just as Bond had told me about. I saw a penguin in all black come out just as Bond had told me about in his first file. I saw the tranquilizer gun on hiz belt and remembered his name was Jack. Jack went behind the ghost costume, and for a breif second I saw a - was that a hot dog?! - move in a circle. It looked as if it was powering a fan of some kind, and then the ghost moved, and I heard somone scream "NOW!!!!" and Agent Frostbite looked as if he flew from the sky as he landed on the so called "ghost."
I felt the wind fly by my ears. I couldnt beleive I was doing this. All the events happend in a few seconds. I landed on the ghost, which turned out to be Jack from the first case. Then the ghost costume flew in the air and me and Jack tumbled down into a trap door. I thought we would just hit the ground, but we fell on another person, which by somehow I saw he was Yoki, the Surf Shack cheif. I saw won of the darts from Jack's tranquilizer fly in the air, and I knew I was in the middle of fire, the worst place to be in a time like this. So doing some quick thinking, I hit the tranquilizer out of Jack's hand. The dart gun flew up high in the air, and without thinking, I grabbed it and shot everywhere. I think I had hit Jack and Yoki, but I couldnt tell as I went down down down.......
I jumped past SA Pringle's shocked glance, and into the trap door. I landed right in the middle of three bodies. At first I was horrified at the thought that they might be dead, but then I the movement of Agent Frostbite, Jack, and Yoki's chests. I picked up Jack and gave him to SA Pringle who had jumped down the trap door in the mean time, and I gave Yoki to Roy who happened to be nearby. "Its nice to see old friends," Roy said, but I was hardly paying attention. I was thinking about another case solved.

Case Status: Solved, Jack and Yoki in jail for 3 years for Fraud. Roy is now a agent for Tiny Bond.

It's Bond, Tiny Bond ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment